Luxury Townhouses near Beaches and GolfFeatured
Residencial Eucalipto is a new complex of just four townhouses near the centre of Los Alcázares, a lively Costa Cálida market town. The area is world-famous for its year-round benign climate and its white sandy beaches are truly fantastic. The site is situated within a 13-minute walk of the strand promenade and the nearest beach, Playa de la Concha. In just five minutes, you can walk to the nearest supermarket, a pharmacy, a bakery, and the bus station.
Each of these properties has a spacious three-bed, three-bath layout with ample terraces, closed garage, and a private swimming pool:
- Ground Floor: one bedroom, one bathroom, garage, laundry room, 11-sqm back patio, swimming pool
- First Floor: two full suites, 35-sqm back terrace with a summer kitchen
- Roof Terrace: 53-sqm open roof terrace
Each of these properties has a spacious three-bed, three-bath layout with ample terraces, closed garage, and a private swimming pool.
The completion of the properties is scheduled for September 2023.
Low running costs
There are no communal facilities between the properties, so no common maintenance costs either. Each property shall just pay for their metered use of water and electricity, their private house insurance, plus the annual municipal property tax of a few hundred euros.
- Security entrance door.
- External cavity walls with acoustic and thermal insulation.
- Built‐in wardrobes with drawers and hanging rails.
- Exterior carpentry in PVC with double glazing.
- Aluminium blinds.
- Fully furnished kitchen with a quartz countertop and full white goods.
- Bathrooms fitted with shower screens and mirrors with LED lights.
- Hot water by 110L aerothermal system.
- Pre-installation of air-conditioning through hidden ducts.
- 11-sqm swimming pool with shower and LED lights.
The singular world of the Mar Menor
Just like the beaches of Costa Blanca, also those of Costa Cálida (“The Warm Coast”) are blessed with a year-round benign climate – they are a true Mediterranean paradise! The Mar Menor, Europe’s largest saltwater lagoon, is almost completely lined with shallow fine-sand beaches, perfect for the whole family. Perhaps the most famous feature of the lagoon is La Manga, a 20-km urban skyline that separates the “Lesser Sea” from the “Greater Sea”, the Mediterranean itself.
Thanks to the nearby junctions of the national N-332 main road and the AP-7 motorway, Los Alcázares is within easy reach of many places of interest. The historic city of Cartagena is a mere 20-minute drive away and the same applies to Zenia Boulevard shopping village, the largest mall on the whole south-eastern coast. And within less than 30 minutes, you have in excess of 20 excellent 18-hole golf courses and the nearest one, La Serena Golf, is actually within a walk.
For more detailed information, please send us an email to email@example.com.
Lot Area:145 m2
Home Area:135 m2
Price:From ca.€320,000+ taxes & legals
- Air Conditioning
- Full White Goods
- Roof Terrace
- Storage Room
- Swimming Pool